domingo, 11 de agosto de 2013

letter of aplication :D



Mr. Fredo Godo Fredo                                                                                                  03/03/2013
General manager (The boss)
Elephants, Inc.
Zoo street 88

Dear sir,

 I know that I am the right guy for this job, I am excellent taking care of elephants                            and I know a lot of them, my father had two elephants, Jessy and Bessy, they were so cute.

 I will be worried about this job, I am responsable and I work really fast. The                                other elephants will love me, because I know how to treat them.

 I can go to work at any moment if you want, if you have a problem jsut call me              (888.888.8888) I will thank you really much if you choose me.

 sincerely

 Nicolas Urzua
 New york, grobpin avenue 114
 Blablabla@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario