martes, 7 de julio de 2015

Rationale

Rationale

I did a news report, first because I think that that part of the book is not explained very well so I thought that I would be a good idea to change part of the story, second is because I want everyone to hear, to read my report in a professional way.

My idea was to create an alternative scene that fits the real story, there is why I try to use a lot of arguments, to support this creation.

I wanted to create an alternative scene that shows how bad can things be interpreted, I wanted to change the original idea of a rape moment to a brutal moment that fired the story.

Is news’s report, so I used a formal type of language, except for the quotes because I try to make that expression realistic as possible.


My target audience is everyone that for some reason didn't like the scene and wanted another one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario